sâmbătă, 20 octombrie 2012

The chronicle of voidness - Part 4

That ... dream ... I'll talk about it later, my street view still shocks me. I'm walking, breathing, feeling like something is following me, em I dreaming again ? Paranoia ? No ... this is real as my mobile phone that says " no network " but battery still 78%, no use anyway. This road feels endless nothing to see and nobody here.
    Something got my attention, there was a house next to me, I knew those people but when I had a closer look this wasn't what used to be. A grey wood house looking like its going to fall apart, no window, no door just a strange hole in the middle. Only a crazy person would think about entering in - and its getting kind of dark outside.

[ to be continued ]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu