sâmbătă, 27 octombrie 2012

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Jelly Bean, smells good, works great !

     The new version of Android ( 4.1 ) was much expected worldwide. I tested it on my Galaxy S3 but I had to wait a lot because they were updating in order or something .
     Updated using Samsung Kies and I did a fresh "restore factory defaults" before I installed Jelly Bean.
     Works great, smells good but it feels kind of weird because if you get used to your old version of Android 4.0.4 some of your buttons might not be in the same place you used to tap em.

     Plus : where are all my emoticons ?! ( Before the update, when your GF asked you " kiss me ? " you could tap a few times on the " :-* " button and you were set for a couple of minutes with her thinking you made such an effort to type many " :-* " so where are my emoticons ?!

Jelly Beam
Smasung Kies
Samsung Galaxy S3



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu